While women entrepreneurs come from diverse backgrounds and companies, we all share some common goals. Working together, the members of BCI’s Women Boards accomplish the following objectives:
- Celebrate the success and diversity of women business owners and associate with them on a regular basis.
- Increase business profitability and financial success of women business owners.
- Provide a safe and confidential sounding board for issues not easily discussed with others.
- Make better-informed decisions and achieve innovative solutions through confidential, respectful discussions in a non-competitive environment.
- Create more effective big-picture thinking and systems to support your vision.
- Generate a high return on your investments of time and money.
- Continual learning in business, leadership, life, and blending these often conflicting goals.
- Make strategic contacts and promote business development with like-minded women entrepreneurs.
- Enhance personal satisfaction and gratitude!
Contact us for more information or to speak with one of our facilitators.