Our top ten core values are based on the same values that many women entrepreneurs have based their companies on for years, including:
- Integrity: Say what you mean (even when it’s hard) and mean what you say.
- Trust and Respect of Self and Others: Build a safe haven for learning and growth.
- Participate and Give Back: You’re never a spectator. When you’re a player on a BCI Women’s Board, you’re expected to share your experiences and expertise to uplift the entire group.
- Insatiable Learning Quest: Pursue excellence and be a student of opportunity.
- Faith: Bet on your own abilities and the abilities of your colleagues.
- Focus on Results: Tapping our limitless motivation and the energy and creativity of others, we focus on quantifiable and measurable results.
- Innovation: Create, seek and celebrate once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
- Openness: Provide and be receptive to constructive criticism, knowing that others may have answers that you haven’t considered.
- Balance: Even as we work collaboratively to move forward our businesses and careers, we never lose sight of the delicate balance we must achieve in all facets of our lives.
- Safe Haven: Always remember that when you participate in a BCI Women’s Board, you’re among a safe, mutually supportive, warm and welcoming group of women.
Want more information? Fill out our Contact Us form or call us today at 508.393.5101 to find out more about our next group launch!